Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice
Hitt Home Inspections proudly serves McKinney, Allen, Melissa TX and the rest of North Texas including:
James Daniel Hitt TREC #21855
Type your paragraph here.
INCLUDED IN THE INSPECTION:
* Farmer's Branch
* Little Elm
Serving Collin, Denton, Dallas, Grayson, Hunt Counties and all of North Texas
- Opinion on foundation performance
- Grading and drainage
- Exterior siding and walls
- Roof structure/Insulation (inside attic)
- Roofing surface (shingles/flashings)
- Gutters and visible exterior drains
- Soffits, fascia, and exterior trim
- Windows (interior and exterior view)
- Interior walls and ceilings
Reliable * Reputable * Reassuring
* Additional fees may apply for some homes; see SERVICES page
Hitt Home Inspections Allen McKinney Melissa Plano Sherman Frisco Prosper Richardson Garland The Colony Anna Lucas Princeton Carrollton Fairview Texas
A home inspection is a visual examination of the home's structure and installed components, systems, and appliances. It is designed to provide useful information about the performance of those vital areas.
* Dallas County
* Denton County
* Collin County
* Fannin County
* Grayson County
* Hunt County
* Rockwall County
Buyers find the inspection to be a vital piece of the home purchase process. It provides important details, noted deficiencies, and recommended repairs for the home that may not otherwise be observed or reported.
* Paloma Creek
* Royse City
* The Colony
* Van Alstyne
CPO and CPI Certification: James Dan Hitt
We use Angie's List and Home Advisor to assess whether we're doing a good job keeping valued customers like you happy. Thanks for taking a moment to grade our performance and customer service.
- Doors (interior and exterior view)
- Visible plumbing
- Plumbing fixtures (sinks and toilets)
- Showers and tubs
- Electrical outlets tested
- Electrical main and subpanel(s)
- Fireplace and chimney
- Installed appliances
- Air conditioning/heating equipment
- Water Heater
Often called an 11th month inspection, this service is provided to new home buyers near the end of their first year builder warranty period. It is used to identify any deficiencies that may be covered under the builder's warranty.
Obtaining a pre-listing inspection on a home that you are selling is a great way to identify, and then correct, issues in the home that may be found later. Reducing these deficiencies can help your home sell quickly.